Sunday, March 30, 2014

All things Testify of Him

"...All things are created and made to bear record of me, both things which are temporal, and things which are spiritual; things which are in the heavens above, and things which are on the earth, and things which are in the earth, and things which are under the earth, both above and beneath: all things bear record of me." --Moses 6:63

These past few weeks have been so beautiful. Lauren and I keep looking at each other and saying: “This is the most beautiful day there’s ever been!”--and it feels like we’ve been saying that every day for more than a month. Everything is growing and moving and becoming. 
Sister Dickson once told me that I’ve never forgotten: that everything, including (and I think sometimes, especially) the nature and seasons, is a testimony of the Atonement of Christ. As trees start to blossom again and the world starts to come back to life, we can see the renewing love of the Savior reflected in our own hearts. I especially think that the hope that starts to come back to our spirits with the light and warmth is a testimony of the chance of a new beginning the Atonement offers, and the joy that it can bring.

What things testify of the Atonement to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment